Truth is found at that juncture in the mind where
science, philosophy, and religion work hand in hand. Science,
philosophy, and religion raise questions and promote ideas and
theories, and then it is the responsibility of science and
philosophy to prove or disprove those ideas and theories.
1. Convergence on an Infinite Series - Using Calculus
2. Calculus and the Paradoxes
3. Some Series Converge: The Ruler Series
4. Convergence on an Infinite Series - Using Algebra
5. Converging Absolutely
6. Why Do Mathematicians Converge an Infinite Series and Give it a Finite Number?
8. Solving Zeno's Paradoxes
|- 1 -|