It is not necessary for the ZFC to address any concepts
that are forever false—concepts that can never be translated to Tspace.
1. Cantor's Continuum Hypothesis has been relegated to Ispace for
all eternity, which means it is inconsequential and has no effect on
reality. This happened because of the different sized infinities,
which cannot exist in Tspace.
2. Cantor's theorem is true. In a finite setting, the
power set will always have a larger cardinality than its set.
3. Cantor's Paradox, also, exists only in Ispace. The
infinite Set of all Sets cannot exist in Tspace. But to solve the
paradox in Ispace, it simply proves that the finite cannot relate to
the infinite, because the infinite is too vast to have a comparison
or a contrast with the finite.
4. Russell's Paradox can't be solved for Tspace,
because it will not transfer. It is therefore of no consequence and
will have no effect on the life on Earth.
5. In this paper, Ispace and Tspace have been
instrumental in providing a new way to approach Cantor's CH,
Cantor's theorem, Cantor's paradox, and Russell's paradox.
6. Whenever an idea is proven 'forever false,' it should be
listed in that category, so that the Big 3 will know where they are
when doing research.
7. Should the Big 3 continue to do research on concepts
that are forever false? Yes, because it is possible that further
research could come up with ideas that are transferable to Tspace.
8. In this essay, a number of observations have been
a. Numbers do not exist in Nature.
b. Infinity cannot exist between two
objects in Tspace.
c. Different sized infinities cannot
exist in Tspace.
d. Cantor's CH cannot exist in
e. Paradoxes cannot exist in Tspace.
f. Infinite sets cannot exist in